COVID-19 Safety Information
Dear Go Kart World Customers!
We’ve missed you! We’re finally opening again. To ensure everyone stays safe during their visit, we’re implementing CDC guidelines:
- If customers are exhibiting any illness, we ask them to seek medical attention immediately.
- We are following all CDC and medical guidelines with staff which includes frequent hand-washing and not touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. We are requiring our staff to avoid contact with people who are sick and instructing them not to come to work and to seek medical attention if feeling unwell. We are providing face masks, gloves, and eye-wear to our staff.
- Our restaurant and arcade will remain closed for the time being. All tracks will be open.
- Customers MUST bring a mask and wear it the entire time, whether they plan to participate or not.
- Customers will be offered a pair of gloves when they enter Go Kart World.
- There are markers on the ground in all line areas so customers can engage in social distancing while waiting.
- We have hand sanitizer available at multiple areas throughout the park.
- Counter-tops will be regularly disinfected, including pin-pad readers and pens.
- Kart's Steering Wheels are wiped down with disinfectant after each race.
- Helmets will be disinfected after every use.