COVID-19 Safety Information
Go Kart World takes safety very seriously. In fact, during a recent inspection by the L.A. County Dept of Health, we were complimented on the numerous safety procedures we’ve implemented.
The following is from the CDC’s website on the topic of “Deciding to Go Out” https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/deciding-to-go-out.html
Activities are safer if:
You can maintain at least 6 feet of space between you and others. COVID-19 spreads easier between people who are within 6 feet of each other.
They are held in outdoor spaces. Indoor spaces with less ventilation where it might be harder to keep people apart are more risky.
People are wearing masks. Interacting without wearing masks also increases your risk.
Not only is Go Kart World in compliance with these three CDC recommendations, we’ve gone above and beyond. A complete list of our safety protocols are below.
1. Facemasks must be worn by staff and customers at all times. Customers caught removing their masks will be asked to leave.
2. Groups coming together can stay together in line, but social distancing must be observed between groups throughout the park.
3. Go kart steering wheels, and seats are sanitized hourly.
4. Bathrooms and flat surfaces are cleaned and sanitized hourly.
5. Helmets are sanitized after each use.
6. A new headsock is issued to each new racer of Euros and Champs.
7. Our arcade and restaurant are currently closed, and the areas are blocked off to prevent customers from sitting or congregating there.
8. Clear separators are installed between cashiers and customers buying tickets.
9. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout GKW.